Wednesday, April 25, 2007






Is he asian or wat?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I just realised how ridiculous the cost of living can be here in London if you're not earning in pounds. I went down to the convenience store today to buy a litre of peach tea and 4 mini yogurts and that cost me £4 which would be equivablent to AUD $10.

YEeeeooucch!
I've been cooped up at home since saturday studying for this horrid exam. My moods are so up and down. Up when I finish a chapter I've set myself up to complete and down when I get tired and can't see the end of the tunnel.
This is really not a good way to live life and it makes me wonder why I'm even doing it. I guess the allure of money and the opportunity to work in london or NY is the main factor. But now, with the realisation that a week's worth of effort could get me a CPA in Singapore and a job in london, it seems even more pointless to make myself miserable.
I can't wait for the end of the exam.
The first thing I'm gonna do is buy a good book. I haven't read it yonks =(

2 comments:

LUKE said...

I'm guessing he's wasted in that photo ;-)

LUKE said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzXNXjbZafU