Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Walked the entire of stretch of chapel street and most unfortunately, found absolutely nothing at all. Well except for a fake chloe bag made of faux leather of a nice red. It isn't expensive at all and I really like the design but i'm iffy on the fake stuff. beat however has gave me roaring encouragement.

As promised to my two business partners, I have been scouting around looking for ideas and I've been feeling disheartened. After agreeing to go into this venture, I've been paying keener attention to ear rings, necklaces, bracelets, bangles, brooches and the like and I've managed to add a few new pieces to my collection. All for less than $5 each.

And whilst shopping with Marty at Paddington on Saturday, I found a shop that sold all ear rings for 25 bucks. Really gorgeous ones at that. Competition seems stiff but Eelin is of the opinion that there are stupid people (rich ones) who will not mind paying simply because they do not know there are cheaper and better ones about.

No comments: