Thursday, June 08, 2006

Over drinks tonight, Ee lin, Marissa and myself have decided to go into a little business together selling accesories. I know it sounds terribly passe but to be honest, life has been seeming rather lack lustre of late (hence the lack in blogging entries) and this new development has at least given me something to look forward to.
It all started out very innocently with Marissa going on about how she would love to set up her own business relating to fashion of any kind and then Ee lin started on about how her mom is doing the same thing and that she has contacts but just that she lacks the motivation to and how she needs someone to nudge her along and suddenly we were talking about how feasible it actually was and then I started chucking in details and BAM! We realised we were in business. Plus, being the geek that I secretly am, I whipped out my lappie and immediately started googling information to help us along. And suddenly, my life doesn't seem that boring anymore.
With all this new excitement coming up, I can't help wondering if i actually need a boyfriend. Sometimes, i feel as if I don't really need a relationship. For years I have always been in relationships of sorts and have never been technically single for long periods but from memory, I seemed really happy in those little pockets of singlehood.
I still think Marty is a great guy but maybe relationships are overrated.

No comments: