Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's good to be back in Singapore and knowing that I'll have a week to catch up with people and shop and go for a wax, make new glasses, etc

The last day in london was an absolute nightmare. I am no longer looking forward to going back there. Not wanting to go into too much details, all I would say is that service in London is SHITE! and the thing is, there's nothing much you can do about it. The companies don't care about customer satisfaction at all!

Anyway, I shan't dwell.

I went down to wala's as expected to catch the Unxpected =)

Shirlyn's vocals never cease to amaze me and everyone else in the band seems to have gotten even better. I don't know how you can improve on perfection but they have definitely done it. Not sure about the bassist though. Asri wasn't there. But Rene seemed more smooth on the guitar and each of brandon's drum beats seemed more distinct.

Tomorrow will be family day. Lunch with grandma, parents, brother and sister-in-law and then dinner with Jean and Joy. YAY

Everyone's been saying I'm even thinner than before leaving for London. I have avoided the dreaded heathrow injection. Thank God!! Hopefully I will not kena the Changi injection what with all the dinner dates lined up.

No comments: