Thursday, February 22, 2007

My emotional state of mind feels like a roller coaster nowadays and it's so exhausting.

I guess it's partly genetic make up. In that way, I'm so much like my mom it terrifies me.

Why can't I be a jack-in-the-box, bouncing back after any setback.

I actually think this kind of "omigod i screwed up hence I'm such a screw-up and it's eating me up inside" attitude is very David but I CAN'T HELP MYSELF.

Even something like forgetting to respond to an email bothers the hell out of me.

I mean, granted I'm not the most organised person in the world, but at the same time, I have a trillion and one work related "to-dos" on my mind and keeping on top of things is no walk in the park so really, i shouldn't be to hard on myself if I forget one thing but I just find it impossible to let go which makes my life miserable.

My greatest fear is one day, I'll become a David.

How very awful.

And it's not only work.

I've just become this worry wart. I worry about everything from work, to what will become of my relationship if I go to the UK for 3 months (which is another story), to how much tax materials I have to bring for my tax exam in the UK and hence I will have less space for my numerous clothes bags and shoes and my potential overseas purchases.

And the worst thing is, it's sometimes even unconscious.

Make mental note to self - "Focus on positives"

Maybe swearing less will make me a more positive and happier person. I'll give that a shot! Happy people never swear. Obviously most people would think that happy people do not need to swear but then, maybe it's the swearing that make people unhappy.

^*&^(*&)(

No comments: