Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I feel a little sorry that Amanda will be leaving Sydney but a bigger part of me knows that it's for the best.

I know how desperately she wants to get out of here and her difficulties in getting her stuff to melbourne so I offered to drive up to melbourne with her. And just like that, I find myself looking at a road trip to melbourne over the weekend.

We'll be driving up on Saturday and I'll be flying home alone on Sunday night.

It actually sounded quite exciting. I've never driven long distance before and I'll get a chance to give Jean a surprise. Plus, I get to introduce Jean to Amanda and I'm sure she'll take great care of her and introduce Chris and Andrew to her as well...

Was initially worried that things were gonna be hard for Amanda but when i had the brilliant idea to accompany her to melbourne and with that bright spark came along the other bright sparks - getting Jean to take her around - I know Amanda will be in good hands.

The only regretful thing is I'll be missing Round 2 of boyfriend's bday picnic cum house-warming at his new place on Saturday *bleah*

No comments: